A Tale of Two Cities: Named Philadelphia

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 9:13 PM
The hypocrisy is appalling, Bishop Jackson, and you're incontrovertibly correct!

The 'Assassinate Wall Street' Movie

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 9:00 PM
You mean Uwe Boll is a typical Hollywood hypocrite? Shocking! (The aformentioned said with tongue firmly planted in cheek.) Typical biased cinematic bilgewater. Thanks to Brent for warning us of another bit of anti-capitalist nonsense.

Obama's Bloody Recipe for More Benghazis

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 8:53 PM
Cite your facts and sources. I don't blindly agree with every poster here, but YOUR remarks are "over-the-top". Most of the Gitmo residents harmless? Really? And just where did you get that fact? Obama killed more al-Queida than Bush? If true, he did so only by following Bush's policies, which he decried and denigrated as a Senator (Including Bin Laden; that operation started in 2004, under Bush and his program, and before Obama, who took credit for it though voting against the policies.).

Obama's Bloody Recipe for More Benghazis

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 8:47 PM
Sadly, Michelle, the cost will rise to an unacceptable height, unless the people rise up and tell this corrupt regime "Enough!" And the GOP needs to start showing some backbone and forcefully confront the administration on these issues, and legislatively block any more such stupid initiatives.

To Humble Islam

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 8:28 PM
Perhaps the best argument I have heard so far with regards to dealing with Islamofascist terrorism. Well done!
I only have one disagreement with the article, Shawn. Does the Left have a soul? LOL. Please don't take this out of a humorous context. I have heard far worse jibes from vicious liberal trolls.

More Comrades for Memorial Day

sgunning Wrote: May 27, 2013 8:18 PM
Dear John: Thanks for being such an incisive financial and satirical voice in the turmoil created by this current socialist regime. Your columns always inform me and bring a huge smile to my face. But this latest column ("More Comrades for Memorial Day") made me intensely grateful when I reached the end where you enjoin us to remember our Armed Forces and their sacrifices. USA Cares sounds like a fine organization and I will gladly find out more so I can soon contribute. As to your critics, they deserve every calamity their Oval Office Messiah creates.
What you're advocating is socialism, pure and simple. What did Obama do correctly in 2009? Quadruple the national debt, reward political cronyism, nationalize private sector corporations, promote and expand massive federal agencies,,,,ad nauseum. Please specify. And since when is it the GOVERNMENT'S job to redistribute assets when the private sector withholds them?
Fron the "newspaper of record" that gave us Jayson Blair....more great economic news! Thank you, Mr. Mitchell, for bringing out the facts.
Although I knew of the MSM's slavish devotion to all things Obama, I never realized that it had familial ties as well! This article is an eye-opener, and should be read by everyone! Wonder how the usual liberal suspects who troll TH and other conservative news outlets will rationalize this latest revelation? Thank you, Mr. Ransom, for such biting and brisk commentary!
According to the current testimony given by the three "whistle-blowers", they're NOT fantasies, friend. Unlike your unsupported allegations (no doubt substantiated by Howard Zinn). I haven't heard those antiquated tropes for ages! Like it or not, Hillary has a demonstrated history of association with scandals involving cover-ups and dereliction of duty. But then, you seem absorbed with revisionist history.