Smilin' Joe had come chiefly to prevent Ryan from making substantive points concerning the nation's varied messes and conundrums. The idea wasn't to enlighten...
Thanks for your comments, Loadstar and for your article, Bill. The thing that scares me is that there are a lot of uneducated, uninformed people who believe the main stream media, like free stuff or both. Even Barak Obama and his followers spin the truth and assassinate the character of two very intelligent, credible patriots. What is worse is that they believe their own BS.
Let's cut Smilin' Joe Biden a little slack, which is no heavy lifting for his fan base in the media. Common civility? The vice president showed none whatsoever toward Paul Ryan. Wisdom and insight? Not much of that escaped his lips during the televised encounter. Our No. 2 elected leader clearly had not come all the way to Kentucky to show his command of Emily Post, or impress future historians with examples of 21st century oratory.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago