If you flip through the pages of most major fashion magazines, you'll find editors fawning over liberal women like Hillary Clinton, Anita Hill, Michelle Obama, Jane Fonda, Sandra Fluke and others. This month is an exception, at least online anyway. Glamour.com has published a piece by Ann Romney in which she discusses her battle with breast cancer in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more than six months, we've heard the argument that Mitt Romney just doesn't "understand" women's health issues. This claim couldn't be further from the truth. Not only does he understand women's health issues, after...
In response to:
why should she "preach to the choir"?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago