If you flip through the pages of most major fashion magazines, you'll find editors fawning over liberal women like Hillary Clinton, Anita Hill, Michelle Obama, Jane Fonda, Sandra Fluke and others. This month is an exception, at least online anyway. Glamour.com has published a piece by Ann Romney in which she discusses her battle with breast cancer in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more than six months, we've heard the argument that Mitt Romney just doesn't "understand" women's health issues. This claim couldn't be further from the truth. Not only does he understand women's health issues, after...
In response to:
? where do u get that information.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago