The Original King Wrote: "Prager literally makes his living trying to drive wedges between people, stir up anger, etc....while insisiting that e pluribus unum is one of our cornerstones." I believe this is a specific example that answers your question and buttresses my point.
- Breaking: Harry Reid to retire Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Republicans pass budgets in both House and Senate, trim $5.1 trillion in spending Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Consensus of a dozen evangelical leaders: Huckabee is the most viable social conservative in the 2016 race Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Christie calls tax dollars derived from legalized marijuana ‘blood money’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Does the new minimum wage mean an end to tipping? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago