I noticed the same thing. Those on the left usually make foolish arguments in response to points made by conservatives --- but at least they try to argue. In the case of comments in response to Prager, his dissenters appear to not even attempt to make any arguments. Is this a tacit admission on their part that Prager's reasoning and arguments are truly unassailable?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago