In response to:
I'm certain a significant number of non-Christians and even atheists are part of the 75% who favor public school celebrations of Christmas. It doesn't exclusively require faith in Christ to be reasonable and patriotic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Luis Gutierrez helpfully creates “toolkit” to aid illegals avoiding deportation Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Do we all hold “these truths” of natural law to be self-evident lately? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Don’t get your hopes up. Chuck Schumer is no improvement over Harry Reid Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Protests over Indiana version of RFRA seem to miss one important point Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Where in the world is former congressman Walter Fauntroy? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago