In 2009, conservative activists Chris Barron and Jimmy LaSalvia saw a need for an organization to represent and educate gay Americans interested in free market principles, limited government and individual freedom. The organization has grown in to one that represents gays and their allies, building coalitions within the conservative movement and doing all they can to advance conservative and libertarian candidates. GOProud was the first national gay organization to endorse Mitt Romney in the 2012election. They also ran a popular ad in the 2010 mid-term election against Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Pollster Frank Luntz called it “one of...
Heh! "semi-illiterate" (and he used it twice - like he thought he was making a great point!)
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago