In 2009, conservative activists Chris Barron and Jimmy LaSalvia saw a need for an organization to represent and educate gay Americans interested in free market principles, limited government and individual freedom. The organization has grown in to one that represents gays and their allies, building coalitions within the conservative movement and doing all they can to advance conservative and libertarian candidates. GOProud was the first national gay organization to endorse Mitt Romney in the 2012election. They also ran a popular ad in the 2010 mid-term election against Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Pollster Frank Luntz called it “one of...
I enjoy listening to, and reading, Barron and LaSalvia; I find them to be clear thinkers who are willing to go against conventional thinking. I wonder if they would hate me if they knew I thought homosexual behavior was a sin against nature and a sin against the Law of God?
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago