In 2009, conservative activists Chris Barron and Jimmy LaSalvia saw a need for an organization to represent and educate gay Americans interested in free market principles, limited government and individual freedom. The organization has grown in to one that represents gays and their allies, building coalitions within the conservative movement and doing all they can to advance conservative and libertarian candidates. GOProud was the first national gay organization to endorse Mitt Romney in the 2012election. They also ran a popular ad in the 2010 mid-term election against Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Pollster Frank Luntz called it “one of...
I enjoy listening to, and reading, Barron and LaSalvia; I find them to be clear thinkers who are willing to go against conventional thinking. I wonder if they would hate me if they knew I thought homosexual behavior was a sin against nature and a sin against the Law of God?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago