In 2009, conservative activists Chris Barron and Jimmy LaSalvia saw a need for an organization to represent and educate gay Americans interested in free market principles, limited government and individual freedom. The organization has grown in to one that represents gays and their allies, building coalitions within the conservative movement and doing all they can to advance conservative and libertarian candidates. GOProud was the first national gay organization to endorse Mitt Romney in the 2012election. They also ran a popular ad in the 2010 mid-term election against Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Pollster Frank Luntz called it “one of...
I enjoy listening to, and reading, Barron and LaSalvia; I find them to be clear thinkers who are willing to go against conventional thinking. I wonder if they would hate me if they knew I thought homosexual behavior was a sin against nature and a sin against the Law of God?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago