The Lawyer on Trial for Christ

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:58 AM
An atheist or agnostic who is TRULY atheist or agnostic really does not care what others believe and is not insistent on arguing with anyone. It appears that Danny is not TRULY atheist or agnostic. It appears he is angry at God and is "retaliating" by denying the existence of the God with whom he is angry.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:51 AM
I'm from Texas. I actually voted for Ted Cruz. Are you from Texas? Have you ever voted for Ted Cruz?

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:41 AM
"History proves it." ????? History proves that the Democrats favor slavery and the destruction of our country. History proves that the only way to stop them is for the Republicans to become principled and defeat the Democrats on a national level.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:37 AM
Is this some kind of spam?

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:36 AM
Something HAS to change in this country! The only rational way to change a two party system is to change one of the two major Parties into an AMERICAN party. Since the Democratics have already sold their soul to the European and socialist countries, our only hope is to change the GOP. Let's get to work.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:30 AM
Good points. I can't tell if you're committed to reforming the GOP into the Party of Reagan again, or if you're talking about a 3rd party. If you're not a leftist and you are promoting a third party, you are an Obama supporter.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:24 AM
If there is a God Who cares about His creation, He would surely want us to know about him. I am reading through the Bible (sans the tedious genealogies and Old Testament prophets, I admit) in an attempt to find out if the Bible is the means God has used, and is using, to reveal Himself to His creation. I'm finding the Bible to be very big and very significant and very compelling on a very personal level. I actually now believe it is the Word of God (and I'm determined to read it again and check out all those genealogies and OT prophets next time),
As is often the case, Prager is looking at the entire forest (the big picture) while his critics are hiding behind a shrub in the undergrowth on the forest floor. I'm sure "The Original King" thinks he made a truly salient and unassailable point. Rather sad, actually.
"You are essentially saying that some PEOPLE are inferior to others." Re-read my original post. David3036, I never said any such thing. I simply pointed out that, in my case, before I was married (before anyone is married) to someone of the opposite sex, every relationship they have is inferior in its importance to society, to the relationship within a traditional marriage. If gays want to maintain their gay lifestyle, it does not make them inferior. If they want to participate in our society by being involved in the only relationship that is superior to all other relationships, they should renounce their gay lifestyle and marry a person of the opposite sex (just like they have been doing since before our country was founded).

Ted Cruz 2016?

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 4:19 PM
I will vote for Ted Cruz if he's the nominee. Of course, the Donkey Party has become so corrupt and anti-America, I will vote for a grilled cheese sandwich if it becomes the GOP nominee (no offense, Sen. Cruz).