It's an amazing book that will convince absolutely anyone who reads it with an open mind.
sorry... William Wallace, not Russell
"Freedom!!!!" The cry of the Russell Wallace character in the movie "Braveheart," should be the message of all politicians in the United States. Does ObamaCare promote freedom? Does a welfare state promote freedom? Does an over regulating EPA promote freedom? Does expanding government and expanding government debt promote freedom? Does the Democratic Party's devotion to big government and political correctness promote freedom? The answer to all of the above is a resounding, "NO!" It would be so refreshing to have politicians take a stand for freedom, not pander or simply say, "I'm not that guy so vote for me."
When I was in turmoil, He gave me peace. When I was in the depths of despair, He comforted me. When I knew I was guilty, He pardoned me. When I was enslaved, He set me free. I cannot adequately argue for or against the points made by Barber and Limbaugh. All I know is: "I was lost but now I'm found; I was blind but now I see."

The HRC Is Inciting Fear and Hate

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 7:03 PM
"the real bigots will be revealed." Because of your column, Dr. Brown, the real bigots HAVE been revealed. Thank you, sir.

The Lawyer on Trial for Christ

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:58 AM
An atheist or agnostic who is TRULY atheist or agnostic really does not care what others believe and is not insistent on arguing with anyone. It appears that Danny is not TRULY atheist or agnostic. It appears he is angry at God and is "retaliating" by denying the existence of the God with whom he is angry.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:51 AM
I'm from Texas. I actually voted for Ted Cruz. Are you from Texas? Have you ever voted for Ted Cruz?

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:41 AM
"History proves it." ????? History proves that the Democrats favor slavery and the destruction of our country. History proves that the only way to stop them is for the Republicans to become principled and defeat the Democrats on a national level.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:37 AM
Is this some kind of spam?

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:36 AM
Something HAS to change in this country! The only rational way to change a two party system is to change one of the two major Parties into an AMERICAN party. Since the Democratics have already sold their soul to the European and socialist countries, our only hope is to change the GOP. Let's get to work.