What the Arab World Produces

Seventeen76 Wrote: 15 hours ago (12:48 AM)
A Muslim who becomes an avid reader and student of the Koran will very possibly become a radical and a terrorist. A Christian who becomes an avid reader and student of the Bible will very likely become a Mother Teresa, or a Billy Graham, or a doctor willing to go on a medical mission and expose himself to ebola. If there's a problem with the Muslim religion, it likely has it's basis in the Muslim "holy" book.

Is It Ever OK To Spank?

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 23, 2014 10:15 PM
I was a student in a parenting class and the instructor, when talking about spanking, said, "How can you commit an act of violence on a child and not expect the child to become angry?" An elderly Texan on the front row replied, "It's all in the wrist." In other words, Ms. Charen, when a spanking is administered properly, it is not an act of violence.
It's an amazing book that will convince absolutely anyone who reads it with an open mind.
sorry... William Wallace, not Russell
"Freedom!!!!" The cry of the Russell Wallace character in the movie "Braveheart," should be the message of all politicians in the United States. Does ObamaCare promote freedom? Does a welfare state promote freedom? Does an over regulating EPA promote freedom? Does expanding government and expanding government debt promote freedom? Does the Democratic Party's devotion to big government and political correctness promote freedom? The answer to all of the above is a resounding, "NO!" It would be so refreshing to have politicians take a stand for freedom, not pander or simply say, "I'm not that guy so vote for me."
When I was in turmoil, He gave me peace. When I was in the depths of despair, He comforted me. When I knew I was guilty, He pardoned me. When I was enslaved, He set me free. I cannot adequately argue for or against the points made by Barber and Limbaugh. All I know is: "I was lost but now I'm found; I was blind but now I see."

The HRC Is Inciting Fear and Hate

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 7:03 PM
"the real bigots will be revealed." Because of your column, Dr. Brown, the real bigots HAVE been revealed. Thank you, sir.

The Lawyer on Trial for Christ

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:58 AM
An atheist or agnostic who is TRULY atheist or agnostic really does not care what others believe and is not insistent on arguing with anyone. It appears that Danny is not TRULY atheist or agnostic. It appears he is angry at God and is "retaliating" by denying the existence of the God with whom he is angry.

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:51 AM
I'm from Texas. I actually voted for Ted Cruz. Are you from Texas? Have you ever voted for Ted Cruz?

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

Seventeen76 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 10:41 AM
"History proves it." ????? History proves that the Democrats favor slavery and the destruction of our country. History proves that the only way to stop them is for the Republicans to become principled and defeat the Democrats on a national level.