Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
Vocabulary essons are not legal evidence of a tie to a terrorist group. I regret that you don't understand these concepts, but this is not my fault. The first step in any sucessful operation is to engage the cranial brain housing group, and think about what you're doing. Then determine who the enemy is, and what they are doing. The event on Fort Hood was not terrorism, and it has not been charged as such.
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago