Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
What are you doing about that?
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago