Al Gore slithered out of the political morgue to bemoan nationwide heat records and pimp his new "Climate Reality Project," which blames global warming for the wildfire outbreak. NBC meteorologist Doug Kammerer asserted: "If we did not have global warming, we wouldn't see this." Agriculture Department Undersecretary Harris Sherman, who oversees the Forest Service,...
z-x wrote: "30 people dead (so far) because of this heat wave. If there were 30 million dead, Conservatives would still be screaming that the science behind global warming is false. Well guess what ? This heat wave is a local phenomenon and cannot be linked in any tangible way to global warming. So rejoice ! Global warming is a theory. Granted, it's a theory based upon some pretty solid evidence - It's not just baseless conjecture. But please stop screaming about science. Please. You don't know what science is. You don't even understand what the word "theory" means in scientific terms. (Evolution is also a theory.) Science doesn't care about your political leanings or ignorant ramblings. Go back to polishing your guns and shut up."
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Good news: The Waldo Canyon fire, which forced 32,000 residents (including our family) to flee, claimed two lives and destroyed 347 homes, is now 100 percent contained. Bad news: Radical environmentalists won't stop blowing hot air about this year's infernal season across the West.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago