anon-34 wrote: "Every time Obama throws out a new program, Romney needs to ask where he gets the money to pay for it. I once suggested the Republicans develop a "countdown clock" like the one you see whirling and whirling as the national debt ads up. Let it count the cost of every program Odumbo creates. Every time he announces another one, show Romney in front of the countdown clock." Agree, what you mention applies to the overall big spending #'$, big massive dept programs, that we're all always hearing about ! What I was talking about was small-medium targeted low-cost programs that are already paid for from previuos large-$$-allocations, that have been developed, are now being rolled out for political purposes by the O'bamba's !
Not surprisingly, Republicans are far more enthusiastic about this year's presidential election than Democrats are . . . and Democrats are far less enthusiastic than they were in 2004 and 2008.
This is good news, obviously, for the GOP. But it also means that Democrats from the President on down will be looking for any possible way to stoke voter enthusiasm. Given that so little positive energy can be generated by a President whose tenure is a failure by virtually every measure, they will realize that they have to goose enthusiasm (and thus turnout) by appealing to...
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago