In response to:
Can we ban what already exists in our Society? We are a nation of more than 350 Million guns and hundreds of millions of magazines. When we banned alcohol, consumption continued and alcohol remained available. When we declared a war on drugs, we spent Billions of dollars that could have been spent on schools, teachers and your towns and yet – any 8th grade student can still obtain any drug desired within days. If we cannot stop 10 Million people from walking illegally across our borders each year, how can we conclude we can ban any gun or magazine? In every city in America we have meth labs that require advanced science to formulate complex illegal drugs. Guns and Magazines are easier than meth to make.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago