In response to:
High Capacity Magazines The Clinton Assault Weapons Ban banned the production of all magazines over ten rounds except those marked for military or law enforcement use.. Over the ten years of the ban, we never ran out. Not even close. Magazines are cheap and basic. Most of them are pieces of sheet metal with some wire. That’s it. Magazines are considered disposable so most gun people accumulate a ton of them. All it did was make magazines more expensive, ticked off law abiding citizens, and didn’t so much as inconvenience a single criminal. Meanwhile, bad guys didn’t run out either. And if they did, like I said, they are cheap and basic, so you just get or make more. If you can cook meth, you can make a functioning magazine.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago