In response to:
Can we ban what already exists in our Society? We are a nation of more than 350 Million guns and hundreds of millions of magazines. When we banned alcohol, consumption continued and alcohol remained available. When we declared a war on drugs, we spent Billions of dollars that could have been spent on schools, teachers and your towns and yet – any 8th grade student can still obtain any drug desired within days. If we cannot stop 10 Million people from walking illegally across our borders each year, how can we conclude we can ban any gun or magazine? In every city in America we have meth labs that require advanced science to formulate complex illegal drugs. Guns and Magazines are easier than meth to make.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014