In response to:
Can we ban what already exists in our Society? We are a nation of more than 350 Million guns and hundreds of millions of magazines. When we banned alcohol, consumption continued and alcohol remained available. When we declared a war on drugs, we spent Billions of dollars that could have been spent on schools, teachers and your towns and yet – any 8th grade student can still obtain any drug desired within days. If we cannot stop 10 Million people from walking illegally across our borders each year, how can we conclude we can ban any gun or magazine? In every city in America we have meth labs that require advanced science to formulate complex illegal drugs. Guns and Magazines are easier than meth to make.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago