In response to:
Can we ban what already exists in our Society? We are a nation of more than 350 Million guns and hundreds of millions of magazines. When we banned alcohol, consumption continued and alcohol remained available. When we declared a war on drugs, we spent Billions of dollars that could have been spent on schools, teachers and your towns and yet – any 8th grade student can still obtain any drug desired within days. If we cannot stop 10 Million people from walking illegally across our borders each year, how can we conclude we can ban any gun or magazine? In every city in America we have meth labs that require advanced science to formulate complex illegal drugs. Guns and Magazines are easier than meth to make.
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago