Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
News is starting to flow in, Reid, Leahy backing away from Freakenstein's monstrous attempt at tampering w/the US Constitution's 2cnd Amdt ! Well, NY Gov Mario Cuomo's appproval rating has plummeted around 20 points just 2 weeks after he modified-limited the 2cnd Amdt rights of NY-State citizens. Even further than they already had been. New York is one of the most highly populated and bluest States ! Ding ! Careful Tea Partyers, Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, Libertarians, Constitution Party, They'll get what they can take from this unconstitutional push against your 2cnd-Amdt-rights but most of the big players will not pursue this as, Feinstein, Cuomo, Bloomberg, select-other-Leftists-Liberals have-will continue to do !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago