Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
News is starting to flow in, Reid, Leahy backing away from Freakenstein's monstrous attempt at tampering w/the US Constitution's 2cnd Amdt ! Well, NY Gov Mario Cuomo's appproval rating has plummeted around 20 points just 2 weeks after he modified-limited the 2cnd Amdt rights of NY-State citizens. Even further than they already had been. New York is one of the most highly populated and bluest States ! Ding ! Careful Tea Partyers, Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, Libertarians, Constitution Party, They'll get what they can take from this unconstitutional push against your 2cnd-Amdt-rights but most of the big players will not pursue this as, Feinstein, Cuomo, Bloomberg, select-other-Leftists-Liberals have-will continue to do !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago