Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
News is starting to flow in, Reid, Leahy backing away from Freakenstein's monstrous attempt at tampering w/the US Constitution's 2cnd Amdt ! Well, NY Gov Mario Cuomo's appproval rating has plummeted around 20 points just 2 weeks after he modified-limited the 2cnd Amdt rights of NY-State citizens. Even further than they already had been. New York is one of the most highly populated and bluest States ! Ding ! Careful Tea Partyers, Conservatives, Independents, Republicans, Libertarians, Constitution Party, They'll get what they can take from this unconstitutional push against your 2cnd-Amdt-rights but most of the big players will not pursue this as, Feinstein, Cuomo, Bloomberg, select-other-Leftists-Liberals have-will continue to do !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago