afforded INTERPOL is likely a precursr to the WH subjctng the US undr the jurisdctn of the UN-relatd-ICC. INTERPOL provids a significnt enforcmnt functn for the ICC, as FBI does for US-Justc-Dept. ICC's 2010 Budgt Par-28. "The ICC will continue to seek the coperatn of States not prty to the "Rome-Statute" whch-est-the-ICC, to develop its reltnshps w/regionl-orgs such as the, Org-Amer-States, Arab-League, African-Union, Org-Islamic-Conf, ASEAN, CARICOM. ICC will continue to engage with subregional, thematic orgs, SADC, ECOWAS, Comnwlth-Secrtrt, OIF. This'll be done through high-levl-vists-brfngs-reltnshp-agrmnts. Work'll also be carried out with sectorl-orgs, IDLO, INTERPOL to increas-efficncy. "The US isn't a party to "Rome-Statute !"
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 18 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago