afforded INTERPOL is likely a precursr to the WH subjctng the US undr the jurisdctn of the UN-relatd-ICC. INTERPOL provids a significnt enforcmnt functn for the ICC, as FBI does for US-Justc-Dept. ICC's 2010 Budgt Par-28. "The ICC will continue to seek the coperatn of States not prty to the "Rome-Statute" whch-est-the-ICC, to develop its reltnshps w/regionl-orgs such as the, Org-Amer-States, Arab-League, African-Union, Org-Islamic-Conf, ASEAN, CARICOM. ICC will continue to engage with subregional, thematic orgs, SADC, ECOWAS, Comnwlth-Secrtrt, OIF. This'll be done through high-levl-vists-brfngs-reltnshp-agrmnts. Work'll also be carried out with sectorl-orgs, IDLO, INTERPOL to increas-efficncy. "The US isn't a party to "Rome-Statute !"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago