afforded INTERPOL is likely a precursr to the WH subjctng the US undr the jurisdctn of the UN-relatd-ICC. INTERPOL provids a significnt enforcmnt functn for the ICC, as FBI does for US-Justc-Dept. ICC's 2010 Budgt Par-28. "The ICC will continue to seek the coperatn of States not prty to the "Rome-Statute" whch-est-the-ICC, to develop its reltnshps w/regionl-orgs such as the, Org-Amer-States, Arab-League, African-Union, Org-Islamic-Conf, ASEAN, CARICOM. ICC will continue to engage with subregional, thematic orgs, SADC, ECOWAS, Comnwlth-Secrtrt, OIF. This'll be done through high-levl-vists-brfngs-reltnshp-agrmnts. Work'll also be carried out with sectorl-orgs, IDLO, INTERPOL to increas-efficncy. "The US isn't a party to "Rome-Statute !"
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago