Not only did the President not have teleprompter, his aides forgot his speech.
“My remarks are not sitting here,” the President declared awkwardly. “I’m uhhh….people….oh goodness….uhhhh...folks are sweating back there right now.”
President Obama, who’s often mocked for an over-reliance on scripts, shifted uncomfortably smiling for several moments buying time. An aide sprinted out with a hard copy of the speech, tripping at...
In response to:
That is the narrative the news has put out. Barack Obama is the smartest genius to ever occupy the White House that knows nothing. Remember their narrative for George Bush was this. He was the biggest dunce to ever occupy the White House and he knew everything going on in his administration.
President Obama is in California and apparently doesn't know the names of his staffers. When someone forgot to place Obama's remarks on the podium as the President walked up to speak, this happened:
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago