Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
Nordstrom said it was like working with AlQaida from within. I'm sure his career will end soon for telling the truth.
- Obama to force businesses to pay more employees overtime Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago