Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
Nordstrom said it was like working with AlQaida from within. I'm sure his career will end soon for telling the truth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago