MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
And, you know these illegal aliens who are getting the work permits grew up on the American taxpayer's backs; on welfare, sec. 8, foodstamps, schools, etc.. These Americans who are out of a job today had their taxes for years going to the illegals so that in the end they could get the jobs after they lose theirs.
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago