MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Yes, that's some salt to a wound alright. The unfair practices are terrible, especially Owebummer using fed agencies for political reasons, and giving benefits to illegal aliens, making it difficult for honest businesses to compete with ones that hire illegals, and the trade imbalances. To me the worst is still American citizens getting directly impacted, losing their jobs, and in turn their places to live, their cars, etc., because no job means no money to pay the bills for high mortgages and car loans, while the Dems give illegals work permits, and you know greasing them into public sector jobs is in the mix, as well as tax breaks to private co's that hire them, at the expense of the American citizens in more ways than one.
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago