MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Yes, that's some salt to a wound alright. The unfair practices are terrible, especially Owebummer using fed agencies for political reasons, and giving benefits to illegal aliens, making it difficult for honest businesses to compete with ones that hire illegals, and the trade imbalances. To me the worst is still American citizens getting directly impacted, losing their jobs, and in turn their places to live, their cars, etc., because no job means no money to pay the bills for high mortgages and car loans, while the Dems give illegals work permits, and you know greasing them into public sector jobs is in the mix, as well as tax breaks to private co's that hire them, at the expense of the American citizens in more ways than one.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago