MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
Yes, that's some salt to a wound alright. The unfair practices are terrible, especially Owebummer using fed agencies for political reasons, and giving benefits to illegal aliens, making it difficult for honest businesses to compete with ones that hire illegals, and the trade imbalances. To me the worst is still American citizens getting directly impacted, losing their jobs, and in turn their places to live, their cars, etc., because no job means no money to pay the bills for high mortgages and car loans, while the Dems give illegals work permits, and you know greasing them into public sector jobs is in the mix, as well as tax breaks to private co's that hire them, at the expense of the American citizens in more ways than one.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago