Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Here's just a few on the port deal from WND, most by Joseph Farrah. Joseph Farah; 2/22/2006 “White House: Tone Deaf, or Brain Dead?” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34935/ 2/24/2006 “The Port Deal Redux.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34967/ 2/28/2006 “The Real Port Issue.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/35020/ 3/3/2006. “Don’t Buy Dubai.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35077/ 3/9/2006 “No Foreign Control of Ports.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35161/ Robert Friender 3/11/2006 “The Day a Nuke Hit Our Port.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35206/ You are correct that the WSJ supported that insanity.
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago