Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Here's just a few on the port deal from WND, most by Joseph Farrah. Joseph Farah; 2/22/2006 “White House: Tone Deaf, or Brain Dead?” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34935/ 2/24/2006 “The Port Deal Redux.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34967/ 2/28/2006 “The Real Port Issue.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/35020/ 3/3/2006. “Don’t Buy Dubai.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35077/ 3/9/2006 “No Foreign Control of Ports.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35161/ Robert Friender 3/11/2006 “The Day a Nuke Hit Our Port.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35206/ You are correct that the WSJ supported that insanity.
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago