Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Here's just a few on the port deal from WND, most by Joseph Farrah. Joseph Farah; 2/22/2006 “White House: Tone Deaf, or Brain Dead?” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34935/ 2/24/2006 “The Port Deal Redux.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34967/ 2/28/2006 “The Real Port Issue.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/35020/ 3/3/2006. “Don’t Buy Dubai.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35077/ 3/9/2006 “No Foreign Control of Ports.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35161/ Robert Friender 3/11/2006 “The Day a Nuke Hit Our Port.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35206/ You are correct that the WSJ supported that insanity.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 12 hours ago