Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Here's just a few on the port deal from WND, most by Joseph Farrah. Joseph Farah; 2/22/2006 “White House: Tone Deaf, or Brain Dead?” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34935/ 2/24/2006 “The Port Deal Redux.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34967/ 2/28/2006 “The Real Port Issue.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/35020/ 3/3/2006. “Don’t Buy Dubai.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35077/ 3/9/2006 “No Foreign Control of Ports.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35161/ Robert Friender 3/11/2006 “The Day a Nuke Hit Our Port.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35206/ You are correct that the WSJ supported that insanity.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 9 hours ago