Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Here's just a few on the port deal from WND, most by Joseph Farrah. Joseph Farah; 2/22/2006 “White House: Tone Deaf, or Brain Dead?” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34935/ 2/24/2006 “The Port Deal Redux.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34967/ 2/28/2006 “The Real Port Issue.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/35020/ 3/3/2006. “Don’t Buy Dubai.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35077/ 3/9/2006 “No Foreign Control of Ports.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35161/ Robert Friender 3/11/2006 “The Day a Nuke Hit Our Port.” http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35206/ You are correct that the WSJ supported that insanity.
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 28 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 53 mins ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago