Catball wrote: Can anybody out there tell me the difference between the tea party and the taliban. No this is not a joke. Seriously, the tea party wants to destroy the american government. The t-party crew walked into a church and killed a doctor because they like what he was doing. That was in Wichita,KS. The t-party does want to dismantle our government. They don't want women to have any rights. M. Bachmann said you should be submissive and do whatever they want you to do. They want rich white men & women to take over the country. They don't...
Doctor Roy, if you had any credibility at all, you just destroyed it by revealing yourself to be either totally witless, completely ignorant, devoid of any respect for truth, or a soulless ideologue spewing state propaganda like a good little robot. Possibly you are all four. Apparently you do not recall the right wing uproar over George Bush's nomination of Harriet Miers as Supreme Court justice, caused by her stated belief that it was the role of the courts to legislate if they (the courts) felt the national and state legislatures were doing an inadequate job. A flaming judicial activist opposed by nearly all conservatives. And apparently you do not recall the right wing rebellion against Bush's insane effort to turn over US port
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014