The entire Benghazi affair wreaks of dereliction of duty; now we have the IRS targeting conservative groups. Couple these transgressions with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to subvert our 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them, including Hillary (How could she not of known about F&F?), should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst. You see I am one of those "bitter white guys clinging to my guns...." However, what should really scare the Marxist Prog's is I do not believe in gods. To protect oneself, your family and property by being able to keep and bear arms is a basic, natural right. And there is nothing that scares the Marxist Prog's I know more than to stop referring to it as a God-given right, because it then becomes clear to them that I believe justice can only meted out in this lifetime.
I have a question. Why is it that Ty Woods, (a trained Navy Seal who would have know that when you lase a target you expose your position), supposedly lased the mortar position of the enemy, if there were no "assets" in the air to take out the enemy? Could it be that the drone feeding real-time video to DC was armed with Hellfire missiles, but unbeknownst to him the drone operators were told to "stand down"? This entire event wreaks of dereliction of duty; couple this with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to compromise the 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them, including Hillary (How could she not of known about F&F?) should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst.

Some Things To Consider About Benghazi

Seiche Wrote: May 12, 2013 1:53 PM
Another question. Why is it that Ty Woods, (a trained Navy Seal who would have know that when you lase a target you expose your position), supposedly lased the mortar position of the enemy, if there were no "assets" in the air to take out the enemy? Could it be that the drone feeding real-time video to DC was armed with Hellfire missiles, but unbeknownst to him the drone operators were told to "stand down"? This entire event wreaks of dereliction of duty; couple this with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to compromise the 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst.

Idiocies in the Gun Control Debate

Seiche Wrote: Apr 08, 2013 1:09 PM
.... a violation that restricts my rights in a way that endangers my life and the lives of family members. As such, I consider such a violation an executable offense if in fact I am unable to prevent a threat of harm to myself, family members or my property.

Idiocies in the Gun Control Debate

Seiche Wrote: Apr 08, 2013 1:05 PM
I just bought a Sig .22 Mosquito w/threaded barrel as a birthday present for my daughter. The Colorado law requires I go to a FFL dealer to make the transfer to her. But how would anyone know, if I didn’t. It would require a registry of my firearms and periodic, unannounced inspections of my home to see if I still have the firearms I have purchased. And how will the registry and its enforcement be paid for? That’s right, they will impose a tax on every firearm you own. The solution? I am letting my Oregon legislators know that a vote for firearm registries, further taxation, and further limits on where I can "conceal carry" and what firearms/mags I can own is a gross violation of their oath of office.

Gun Nuts vs Anti-Gun Nuts

Seiche Wrote: Mar 11, 2013 12:43 PM
The only reason we the people submitted to the idea of background checks was to inhibit those convicted of violent crimes and/or adjudicated mentally ill from purchasing firearms. But this was agreed to only if the background check data were volatile, i.e. the State was to erase the data after so many months/years had elapsed to insure that a gun registry record was not established. Look how far we have come. In NY, for example, you have to register thru a lengthy process just to own a pistol in your own home, and now the Congress and various State legislatures are attempting to establish such a registry. This is an executable offense, and we should make it clear to public officials exactly what we intend to do if they vote for such laws.

Preserve Gun Rights, Save Black Lives

Seiche Wrote: Feb 25, 2013 11:38 AM
What conspiracy? OK, let's clean it up for you and make my proposition conditional. If the actions of public officials result in me or any member of my family not being able to defend ourselves with a firearm and are injured/killed we will kill said public officials. And for the idiot who posted below - There will be no traceable evidence, so they may come looking for me, but to no avail.

Preserve Gun Rights, Save Black Lives

Seiche Wrote: Feb 25, 2013 10:39 AM
I am not at prog. And if you think this is drivel because you feel, as do others, that you will be able to fend off officials when they come to your door for your firearms, you are a fool. In my state, Oregon, there is currently a bill before our legislature that will require you to either turn in or register assault rifles. If you register the gun, you are then subject to warrantless inspections of your home to insure that the gun is properly locked away and/or that you have not given it to a family member ... I am not going to wait for them to show up at my door.

Preserve Gun Rights, Save Black Lives

Seiche Wrote: Feb 25, 2013 10:22 AM
Star laments (in her last sentence) that we again must defend our liberty. The only reason we have to again defend is that the elected officials, bureaucrats and police no longer fear us. The various gun control laws being drafted in D.C. and in many state legislatures (actually passed in NY) are clear violations of the oath of office taken by public servants and as such these folks are guilty of an executable offense. And until we start killing them, they will continue to endanger our lives. We do not need to rise up as a mob; if an official in your state has committed such an offense (and their vote is evidence enough), quietly and covertly put a bullet in their brain pan.
I've noticed that many are posting MOLON LABE (Come and Take Them) in their responses. NY is a perfect example of why you cannot wait for them to come to your door. You need to go to them. The State of NY cannot trump the 2nd Amend. so every politician who voted yes on this legislation and Cuomo for signing it are traitors to their oath and should be executed. Notice I am not saying assassinated for that implies they were killed for doing nothing wrong. You NYers need to start threatening these traitors with death; they fear no consequence in their actions. They endanger your life, and pay nothing for it.
The astounding aspect of the Journal News "outing" of handgun owners is that a New York resident has to apply for and, at the end of the process, eventually get a judges approval to own a handgun. As a resident of Oregon I have to go through an "insta-check" at the gun shop on the day of purchase. The record of the sale is permanently held by the gun shop, but the state's record of the sale is, by law, erased within 30 days. The citizens of Oregon would not tolerate what the castrated subjects of New York have to go through. I suggest that the Journal News incident be used by the subjects of New York state to not only disallow the "outing" of who owns handguns, but take the next step and get rid of the current process for ownership.