This is a clear case of sedition on a scale of being an executable offense. There is every reason to believe that by suppressing the conservative non-profits groups from campaigning against Obama allowed for his re-election. If you think for one minute Obama wouldn't commute her prison sentence, you are a fool. The morning after her conviction of sedition, Lois Lerner should be dragged from her holding cell and hung by the neck until dead from a DC cherry tree in full bloom. It would mark the beginning of a Marxist Spring when we would charge and convict Obama, Holder, Napalitano, Clinton and the chief bureaucrats responsible for Fast and Furious, a clear example of providing arms to known enemies of the State with no intention of tracking those weapons, but with every intention of undermining our 2nd Amendment rights, i.e. TREASON.
They say there were no winners in the Zimmerman case. Well I was! What was on trial was my right to defend my 68 yr old self with the use of deadly force against a thieving thug who attacks me because I want to know what he is doing in my neighborhood. Trayvon was a thieving thug who had previously been caught with stolen jewelery (enough to charge him with grand theft); he apparently had assaulted a bus driver and was suspended from school for drug possession. In addition to defending myself if attacked by the likes of Trayvon, I will gun down scum like this if I catch them breaking into my home or my car or catch them stealing farm equipment, boat motors ..... I don't care what color they are, how old they are or whether or not they are armed. I live in a rural area in coastal Oregon where we have not one cop patrolling at night because of budget constraints. And if our cops do catch thieves, they don't even get prosecuted much less jailed. We should have every right to kill a thief for they are not just stealing "things", they are taking a chunk of your life, that is the time you had to work to earn the money to buy those "things". The way to end this nonsense is to expand Stand-Your-Ground to protect your property as well. Finally, we need to make it clear that the people that should fear for their lives are the members of the media, race-baiters and prosecutors that persecute someone like George Zimmerman.

Shut It Down, Mr. President

Seiche Wrote: Jul 16, 2013 9:46 AM
They say there were no winners in this case. Well I was! What was on trial was my right to defend my 68 yr old self with the use of deadly force against a thieving thug who attacks me because I want to know what he is doing in my neighborhood. Trayvon was a thieving thug who had previously been caught with stolen jewelery (enough to charge him with grand theft); he apparently had assaulted a bus driver and was suspended from school for drug possession. In addition to defending myself if attacked by the likes of Trayvon, I will gun down scum like this if I catch them breaking into my home or my car or catch them stealing farm equipment, boat motors ..... I don't care what color they are, how old they are or whether or not they are armed. I live in a rural area in coastal Oregon where we have not one cop patrolling at night because of budget constraints. And if our cops do catch thieves, they don't even get prosecuted much less jailed. The way to end this nonsense is to make it clear that the only people that should fear for their lives are the race-baiters and prosecutors that persecute a George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman Verdict And Double Standards

Seiche Wrote: Jul 16, 2013 12:55 AM
I was a winner in this case. What was on trial was my right to defend my 68 yr old self with the use of deadly force against a thieving thug who attacks me because I want to know what he is doing in my neighborhood. Trayvon was a thieving thug who had been caught with stolen jewelery (enough to charge him with grand theft); he apparently had assaulted a bus driver and was suspended from school for drug possession. I will gun down scum like this if I catch them breaking into my home or my car or catch them stealing farm equipment, boat motors ..... I don't care what color they are, how old they are or whether or not they are armed. I live in a rural area in coastal Oregon where we have not one cop patrolling at night because of budget constraints. And if our cops do catch thieves, they don't even get prosecuted much less jailed. The way to end this nonsense is to make it clear that the only people that should fear for their lives are the race-baiters and prosecutors that would go after a George Zimmerman.
Remember Barry, Eric, Hillary and Janet getting caught in the lie about sales of firearms in the US arming the cartels? Since that didn't work, F&F was initiated. Let's provide weapons, with no intent of tracing them (unlike Bush's Wide Receiver sting), to known enemies of the State for the express purpose of undermining 2nd Amendment rights. This is simply treason; the whole lot of them should be hanged from the cherry trees when they are in bloom in D.C. We could then forever commemorate the event as the Marxist Spring when we began to purge these people from our midst.

Solving the Immigration Puzzle

Seiche Wrote: Jun 16, 2013 11:10 AM
All a governor needs to do is instruct his treasury department to e-verify the SSN of every business owner and paid employee listed on a tax return. If they do not pass, you cannot deduct wages/benefits from your gross income. With no jobs the illegals will self deport. Second, make it clear that anchor babies are not citizens; you cannot confer the concept of US "jurisdiction" upon yourself by illegally crossing the border. Third, disallow legal immigration of Hispanics for the next 50 years. The strength of our society is true ethnic diversity of which there is more when you compare a Swede to a Greek, or a Brit to a Bulgarian than when comparing nationalities from Mexico to Chili. Yet, the Europeans are all "white". And what about Asians, Africans and Australians that have been waiting in line for years? Not securing the border, and allowing illegals (and their children) to stay in this country is suicide.
The entire Benghazi affair wreaks of dereliction of duty; now we have the IRS targeting conservative groups. Couple these transgressions with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to subvert our 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them, including Hillary (How could she not of known about F&F?), should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst. You see I am one of those "bitter white guys clinging to my guns...." However, what should really scare the Marxist Prog's is I do not believe in gods. To protect oneself, your family and property by being able to keep and bear arms is a basic, natural right. And there is nothing that scares the Marxist Prog's I know more than to stop referring to it as a God-given right, because it then becomes clear to them that I believe justice can only meted out in this lifetime.
I have a question. Why is it that Ty Woods, (a trained Navy Seal who would have know that when you lase a target you expose your position), supposedly lased the mortar position of the enemy, if there were no "assets" in the air to take out the enemy? Could it be that the drone feeding real-time video to DC was armed with Hellfire missiles, but unbeknownst to him the drone operators were told to "stand down"? This entire event wreaks of dereliction of duty; couple this with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to compromise the 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them, including Hillary (How could she not of known about F&F?) should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst.

Some Things To Consider About Benghazi

Seiche Wrote: May 12, 2013 1:53 PM
Another question. Why is it that Ty Woods, (a trained Navy Seal who would have know that when you lase a target you expose your position), supposedly lased the mortar position of the enemy, if there were no "assets" in the air to take out the enemy? Could it be that the drone feeding real-time video to DC was armed with Hellfire missiles, but unbeknownst to him the drone operators were told to "stand down"? This entire event wreaks of dereliction of duty; couple this with the sale of arms to known enemies of the State in a effort to compromise the 2nd Amendment (Fast&Furious) the whole lot of them should be hanged for sedition/treason. It would be an equal-opportunity hanging with folks of different races, genders and sexual orientation being represented. I suggest that these folks be hung from the cherry trees around the White House/Congress to commemorate the day we began to purge these Marxist Prog's from our midst.

Idiocies in the Gun Control Debate

Seiche Wrote: Apr 08, 2013 1:09 PM
.... a violation that restricts my rights in a way that endangers my life and the lives of family members. As such, I consider such a violation an executable offense if in fact I am unable to prevent a threat of harm to myself, family members or my property.

Idiocies in the Gun Control Debate

Seiche Wrote: Apr 08, 2013 1:05 PM
I just bought a Sig .22 Mosquito w/threaded barrel as a birthday present for my daughter. The Colorado law requires I go to a FFL dealer to make the transfer to her. But how would anyone know, if I didn’t. It would require a registry of my firearms and periodic, unannounced inspections of my home to see if I still have the firearms I have purchased. And how will the registry and its enforcement be paid for? That’s right, they will impose a tax on every firearm you own. The solution? I am letting my Oregon legislators know that a vote for firearm registries, further taxation, and further limits on where I can "conceal carry" and what firearms/mags I can own is a gross violation of their oath of office.