I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Playing the devil's advocate for the sake of discussion, I offer Psalm 139:13: "You knit me in my mother's womb." http://www.usccb.org/bible/psalms/139.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Awesome. Scammers faking disabilities to cut lines Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s Morehouse address: The good, the bad, and the pot Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- “Experienced Democrats” whispering that it might be time for Holder to go Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obamacare supporter shocked that employers moving to bare bones coverage Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New MSNBC theory: Maybe the IRS commissioner appointed by Bush targeted tea partiers because they’re a threat to the GOP Allahpundit 8 hours ago