Big Day for Gun Rights in NY

SFLBIB Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 4:23 PM
"...the rally 'will not accomplish anything.' What do you think? Is it just a waste of time?" I don't think so. In my dealings with my city's council and mayor, I learned that politicians see, on average, 80 invisible constituents behind every communication, be it a letter, demonstration, attendance at meetings, etc. by a constituent with a given opinion/concern.

How Foreign is Our Policy?

SFLBIB Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 11:54 AM
If we were to blame the destructiveness of his policies merely on stupidity, Obama could have not gone to work at all and come out ahead.

How Foreign is Our Policy?

SFLBIB Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 11:51 AM
If they were "not her people," she should have done herself and all of us a favor by staying in Indonesia where he would have been born.

My Speech to Minnesota Youth for Life

SFLBIB Wrote: Feb 10, 2014 10:58 AM
"And what kind of person would perform these procedures.[?]" The answer to that can be determined by considering what kind would strangle babies who survive the abortion.
"What drives Jarrett and her feminist allies?" They want to leave men without a place in society. They have accomplished this via de facto bills of attainder against men.

A New Year and Old Problems

SFLBIB Wrote: Dec 31, 2013 12:18 PM
Is income "distributed" or is it earned?
I doubt there is anybody truly not on the dole. Even if you take a legal deduction on your taxes, you are getting a subsidy.
"The hope and change he promised never materialized,..." I don't recall any promise he made about "hope and change." It was a slogan designed so the voter could read into it anything he/she wanted.

Affirmative Action Polling

SFLBIB Wrote: Dec 17, 2013 2:47 PM
"...blacks who privately accept double standards are able to rationalize them by referring to past injustices against blacks." Constitutional law professor Lino Graglia says the problem with this is "It is just not possible to rectify a wrong committed by ‘A’ against ‘B’ by taking from ‘C’ and giving to ‘D’."

The War Against Achievement

SFLBIB Wrote: Nov 20, 2013 3:14 PM
Strange. The harder I work, the more privileged I become. Funny how that works.