AP directs writers not to use the terms "illegal alien, an illegal, illegals or undocumented" anymore, except "in direct quotations." It won't be long before illegal border crossers, illegal visa overstayers, illegal deportation evaders, document fraudsters and illegal alien traffickers are all referred to as "our fellow Americans." Without the quotations....
In response to:
C'mon Rubio, Drop the Amnesty-garbage, Get away from, The despised-hated-reviled "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" Fake-Cons, RINO-Neo-Cons, Such as GB-2, McAmnesty, McGrahamnesty, Jeb Bush, Rove, RINO-Chris-Christie, USSC-Judge-Traitor-Roberts, and other "Fake-Cons-Actors !" Romney's not as bad as they all are, but he did intentially throw the Nov-2012-election-race to the highly-unworthy-lowly-Leftists-Libs-Dems, Obama-Reid-Schumer-Pelosi-Axelrod-Jarrett-DWS-Durbin-Leahey-Harkin-Boxer-Murray ! So far Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Louis Gomert, many others, are not one of their lowly anti-US-American kind. Cruz is a decent Cons, but he was wrong about Hagel, as so many R's were, only Rand Paul and a few other pro-USC R's got that one right !
File this in the overflowing cabinet labeled: No Wonder the Mainstream Media Is Dying. On Tuesday, the Associated Press announced that it is banishing the phrase "illegal immigrant" from its famous stylebook. The world's largest newsgathering outlet now advises reporters that "illegal" will "only refer to an action, not a person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago