The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
The zero handed 2 billion dollars to Brazil to develop their oil field but won't develop ours. WE should be THEIR best customer WHY? could it just be his buddy soros is invested in Petrobras? 150,000 Americans are out of work in the gulf because of this scumbag, you seem to be OK with that.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 55 minutes ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 13 hours ago