Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
My guy is on FB this morning asking for input...a really good guy BTW. I want answers about Benghazi and if it goes to the top as I suspect, I want that commie fraud impeached...let's see how any of them answer.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago