Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
My guy is on FB this morning asking for input...a really good guy BTW. I want answers about Benghazi and if it goes to the top as I suspect, I want that commie fraud impeached...let's see how any of them answer.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago