Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
My guy is on FB this morning asking for input...a really good guy BTW. I want answers about Benghazi and if it goes to the top as I suspect, I want that commie fraud impeached...let's see how any of them answer.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago