Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
My guy is on FB this morning asking for input...a really good guy BTW. I want answers about Benghazi and if it goes to the top as I suspect, I want that commie fraud impeached...let's see how any of them answer.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 46 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago