Vanderbilt began by rowing people across the Hudson in a small boat as a boy and would up with the largest railroad empire in the country. I doubt bammy could say he didn't build it, which BTW is his way to segue into a classic communist idea of the abolition of personal property.
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 18 hours ago