Vanderbilt began by rowing people across the Hudson in a small boat as a boy and would up with the largest railroad empire in the country. I doubt bammy could say he didn't build it, which BTW is his way to segue into a classic communist idea of the abolition of personal property.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Is Rubio’s moment coming or has it already passed? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Google may be the sole remaining superpower Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Huckabee calls for Supreme Court term limits Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Robert Reich: A few hundred Westerners joining ISIS ‘not a big deal’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago