While we were en route to the Golan plateau,...
I swear Lewis Carrol couldn't write this scenario, it would be too bizarre even for him. We have a liar who gets away with hiding his past, tells a "story" that's all BS and the sheeple say baaa..give us more stuff. screw the white people they owe us, baaa, give amnesty to lawbreakers who sneak in at night like cockroaches baaa. and our "fearless leaders " in congress who actually could do something,like impeaching his sorry butt and who KNOW this clown is a usurper sit on their hands and give him what he wants because they are all capons afraid of riots. I used to have respect for SOME of them at least..no more. If I hear "my good friend" one more time I may puke.
TIBERIAS, Israel -- Atop the Golan Heights, there are thousands of fruit trees, vineyards, acres of wheat, vegetables, herds of cattle and a half-million or more land mines. The livestock and produce were brought here and cultivated by Israeli citizen-soldiers -- people who beat their swords into plowshares to wrest farmland from a battlefield. The land mines were planted by the Syrian army. The Golan plateau is an object lesson for American policymakers who believe that the Israelis need only trade a little more land in exchange for peace. It just isn't so.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 10 hours ago