While we were en route to the Golan plateau,...
I swear Lewis Carrol couldn't write this scenario, it would be too bizarre even for him. We have a liar who gets away with hiding his past, tells a "story" that's all BS and the sheeple say baaa..give us more stuff. screw the white people they owe us, baaa, give amnesty to lawbreakers who sneak in at night like cockroaches baaa. and our "fearless leaders " in congress who actually could do something,like impeaching his sorry butt and who KNOW this clown is a usurper sit on their hands and give him what he wants because they are all capons afraid of riots. I used to have respect for SOME of them at least..no more. If I hear "my good friend" one more time I may puke.
TIBERIAS, Israel -- Atop the Golan Heights, there are thousands of fruit trees, vineyards, acres of wheat, vegetables, herds of cattle and a half-million or more land mines. The livestock and produce were brought here and cultivated by Israeli citizen-soldiers -- people who beat their swords into plowshares to wrest farmland from a battlefield. The land mines were planted by the Syrian army. The Golan plateau is an object lesson for American policymakers who believe that the Israelis need only trade a little more land in exchange for peace. It just isn't so.
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago