While we were en route to the Golan plateau,...
I swear Lewis Carrol couldn't write this scenario, it would be too bizarre even for him. We have a liar who gets away with hiding his past, tells a "story" that's all BS and the sheeple say baaa..give us more stuff. screw the white people they owe us, baaa, give amnesty to lawbreakers who sneak in at night like cockroaches baaa. and our "fearless leaders " in congress who actually could do something,like impeaching his sorry butt and who KNOW this clown is a usurper sit on their hands and give him what he wants because they are all capons afraid of riots. I used to have respect for SOME of them at least..no more. If I hear "my good friend" one more time I may puke.
TIBERIAS, Israel -- Atop the Golan Heights, there are thousands of fruit trees, vineyards, acres of wheat, vegetables, herds of cattle and a half-million or more land mines. The livestock and produce were brought here and cultivated by Israeli citizen-soldiers -- people who beat their swords into plowshares to wrest farmland from a battlefield. The land mines were planted by the Syrian army. The Golan plateau is an object lesson for American policymakers who believe that the Israelis need only trade a little more land in exchange for peace. It just isn't so.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago