Ain't THAT a fact. I once called and asked a NJ state trooper about bringing my handgun along on a trip since I had a permit and more than a few years in the military, he said no way and got really pizzed when I asked when they did away with the constitution. Knowing that they'd take my car if caught and jail me for a year as he reminded me, I took it anyway, my life is worth more than my car.

Killing Joy

Seawolf Wrote: 12 hours ago (8:47 AM)
You're right, WE tried to be ladies and gentlemen while trying to lift others up and discovered we were dealing with thugs and perverts who were more interested in dragging society down to their level. I liken it to McCain who refused to criticize the street punk he was running against for his associations with communists and racists only to lose the election. Being an officer and a gentleman was a detriment in today's "society".

Killing Joy

Seawolf Wrote: 12 hours ago (8:22 AM)
I always wondered how the N.word thing ever got started in the first place. If one was pulling his weight it was hardly ever used, we should be able to call a spade a spade IMO.

Killing Joy

Seawolf Wrote: 13 hours ago (7:53 AM)
Ja Whol.
The biggest danger is not being able to defend ones family while visiting NJ. No politician has the right to take from us our right to defend the only life we will ever have. I visit, I carry and I'll take my chances in court before I submit to the will of some elected clown or a scumbag on the street.
The only one who is perfect on the 2nd amendment is Palin, also energy and pretty much everything else we hold dear. AND, if they run the hildabeest, there is no man alive who can offset her gender/victim/ first woman BS card. As for Christie, He'll never get my vote as long as I could be classified a criminal for protecting my family from his welfare sucking, drug abusing criminals while visiting my kids in his state.

What Does This Announced Caliphate Mean?

Seawolf Wrote: 13 hours ago (7:16 AM)
The world better damn well wake up to the fact that this is a cancer on the entire planet and threatens everyone. Having a diversity of religions is one thing, allowing one that advocates the murder of all of the rest cannot be allowed to function, it must be erased from the face of the earth.

Killing Joy

Seawolf Wrote: 13 hours ago (7:07 AM)
I have often said the very idea that one of these perpetually aggrieved clowns who for the most part contribute nothing to this nation, can get you sent to "sensitivity training" or fired outright is despicable. Sensitive to WHAT? Their lack of morals, their lack of a work ethic, their propensity towards crime? For most of our history we suffered a small minority of lazy, useless people who refused to adhere to societal standards, now as Derek states so well, they have gained power, elected one of their own and we are on the slippery slope to oblivion as a nation....in a word, disgusting.

Illegals Walk In

Seawolf Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 8:32 AM
That should have happened the minute they closed the WW2 memorial. OR the minute a clown with a hidden background was seated in a job he wasn't qualified or eligible for.

Illegals Walk In

Seawolf Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 8:28 AM
We have around 11 million here already, the pols say it costs too much to round them up and deport them. Assuming 1000 bucks a head, that's 11 billion, they cost us 44 billion a year, why are they still here? obama is turning this nation into a 3rd world toilet because that's where he came from. Encouraging the underclass to become educated and rise up in society is good for all of us, filling the country with people who will never assimilate is stupid and suicidal.