Over the weekend on Fox News Sunday, the Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol again...
In response to:
4 brave Americans are dead because this clown lied and didn't want to risk a Blackhawk down incident rescuing them and for that he should be in prison. The terrorists wanted us out of the ME and this feckless fool did exactly that. They laugh at us when they should fear us, they have a friend in our WH and capons in the congress...in my 73 years I have never seen such a disgusting display of stupidity or is it all by design?
Last week, I reminded readers of President Obama's claims before the 2012 election that al Qaeda was "on the run" and "decimated." Not only is al Qaeda not "on the run," many analysts say they are as strong, if not stronger, than they were before 9/11.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago