Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
The only way this nation will ever get back to the values and principles that is was founded on is to "reset' it, a word the libs love BTW, the same way it was founded. There are simply too many ignorant and greedy people voting and the crowd in DC are not about to change things until they are FORCED to do so. There is no reason for obama to keep insisting on spending our money other than to break the bank of capitalism so as to install communism. What he is trying to do on guns is illegal and impeachable..somebody up there better grow a pair real quick and call for his impeachment or we WILL be having another Concord Bridge.
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 54 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago