Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
The only way this nation will ever get back to the values and principles that is was founded on is to "reset' it, a word the libs love BTW, the same way it was founded. There are simply too many ignorant and greedy people voting and the crowd in DC are not about to change things until they are FORCED to do so. There is no reason for obama to keep insisting on spending our money other than to break the bank of capitalism so as to install communism. What he is trying to do on guns is illegal and impeachable..somebody up there better grow a pair real quick and call for his impeachment or we WILL be having another Concord Bridge.
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago