Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
Dr King told us how to address all of this when he said to judge on the man's character. We have two classes of blacks in this country, the ones who have character and are patriots who love this land as the rest of us do, marry their kids mother and work for a living and the ghetto types who listen to fools like farrakan, wright and the rest of them as obama does. Until the latter start listening to the former it will never end, the dems perpetuate this class warfare because it buys them votes and no other reason....responsible people work in order to have enough to retire..if you get your needs met by not working, why work when you can lay around and replicate and your leaders tell you it is owed to you by whitey? That's it folks.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago