One of the great ironies of the gun control debate is that everyone who calls for gun control still wants a man with a gun protecting him. Every governor in America has armed security. You have to go through a metal detector guarded by men with guns to get into the Capitol building. Barack Obama has hundreds of Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons who protect his safety. Even run-of-the-mill Democrats who want to take guns away from everyone else will unhesitatingly pick up the phone and call the police if they feel threatened -- so that a man...
Attempting to ban certain guns whose appearence frightens wussy liberals is not their real agenda IMO, the real agenda is registration which will come if schumer has his way..they call it "background checks" and it sounds reasonable, but as it stands now, the gov't is not supposed to be keeping a record of what you bought and from whom..yeah RIGHT. So why do they require you to list the gun and it's serial # if they aren't keeping the info? It is none of their business if I sell or trade a gun with a friend or give one to my kid...We never had need of that in the past and I am sure there were just as many screwballs in the nation in Washington's time, they just knew how to deal with them before it became PC. Registration= confiscation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago