Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
I think Mrs. Reid has encapsulated the entire thinking of the Progressive Democrat Party. They don't care about the Ambassador, the cryptographer, the SEALS or any of the other personnel from Benghazi. They don't care about you, or you, or you, or me. They care about their "cause" only and anyone in their way will be destroyed in one way or another. So if someone dies, so what? Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obamacare, all of it. It is to control and to rule. Ronald Reagan said government was the problem. Well, if I may, Mrs. Reid, I will say: Government is the enemy. The Declaration Of Independence was never so important as it is now.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago