Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
I think Mrs. Reid has encapsulated the entire thinking of the Progressive Democrat Party. They don't care about the Ambassador, the cryptographer, the SEALS or any of the other personnel from Benghazi. They don't care about you, or you, or you, or me. They care about their "cause" only and anyone in their way will be destroyed in one way or another. So if someone dies, so what? Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obamacare, all of it. It is to control and to rule. Ronald Reagan said government was the problem. Well, if I may, Mrs. Reid, I will say: Government is the enemy. The Declaration Of Independence was never so important as it is now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago