You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:17 PM
In Darby's post, how is it not about - I, me, my? It's his vote. Are you suggesting he just turn his vote over to someone else? This is not the Soviet Union.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:06 PM
You make my point succinctly.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:02 PM
Yup. You've got 2 issue GOP candidates. 1 issue GOP candidates. And then you've got "Not Hillary" candidates which amounts to -1 issue candidates.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 5:38 PM
Not one GOPer has disputed my list of facts below.They refuse to address them here and out in the real world, because why? They just don't care?

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 5:17 PM
Ah. So we should not bother wanting a candidate who represents our values. We should just vote for a candidate based on the fact that he's not someone else.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 5:01 PM
No disputes yet. I guess for some who want to knit pick, I'll have to clarify; GOP-or-bust types are not the ONLY reason milquetoast GOP candidates lose. But they are a key reason, nonetheless. If we should just blame people for not voting for them, we could blame hardcore democrats. They didn't vote for them either. Any disputes? Anyone? Hmmm. Maybe it's time for more giant posts to drown this out and ignore it.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 4:36 PM
Hey, GOP-or-bust proponents. Dispute these facts: The GOP-or-bust types are the reason Dole, McCain and Romney lost. Not value voters. A conservative GOP candidate would have garnered the conservative votes. The Democratic Party appeals to socialists and welfare recipients. Therefore they are the party of socialism and welfare. The GOP appeals to undecided voters and businessmen who hire illegals. Therefore they are the party of unAmerican businessmen, and undecided voters. The Democrats deride conservatives for holding on to their values. And so does the GOP. The GOP-or-bust types spend more time appealing to the undecided voters than educating them on conservative values. And they spend more time deriding conservatives than attempting to appeal to their values.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 4:19 PM
I'm not talking about 2014. I'm talking about the next presidential election. But thanks for conflating the two.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 4:01 PM
barakolypse obomination, (sorry, couldn't help myself) GOP-or-bust types can't talk that way. They are too afraid of offending the undecided voters, and too busy insulting conservatives.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 3:51 PM
"Who said we had to "chuck" any values Sean?" Everyone who says we should vote for people like Dole, McCain, or Romney. And anyone who says we should transcend our religious faith (read compromise) to achieve what they call "common ground". "If we absolutely refuse to let ourselves be divided as the progressives are so adroit at doing we just might get somewhere." So my question is; exactly what does "somewhere" mean?

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 3:40 PM
If the GOP chooses a milquetoast candidate like Dole, McCain or Romney again and we lose, all that matters to me is that I will be blamed for their loss again because I didn't vote for them. All because I want a candidate with real verifiable conservative values. Please don't blame me. I haven't slept since Obama won because Coulter blamed me. It's all my fault.