You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 5:52 PM
So well cared for by AmyDB and Dyadd here. AmyDB, so, in choosing a candidate, if we all join forces in the "common ground" of honesty, honor, courage, truth and loyalty, you are suggesting I go ahead and make abortion my top candidate issue, right? Or are you suggesting I put it after your list of virtues. I'm confused. Please clarify.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 3:14 PM
So well cared for by AmyDB and Dyadd here. So, in choosing a candidate, if we all join forces in the "common ground" of honesty, honor, courage, truth and loyalty, you are suggesting I go ahead and make abortion my top candidate issue, right? Or are you suggesting I put it after your list of virtues. I'm confused. Please clarify.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 2:37 PM
Thanks for asking for it again; The GOP-or-bust types are the reason Dole, McCain and Romney lost. A conservative GOP candidate would have garnered the conservative votes. The Democratic Party appeals to socialists and welfare recipients. Therefore they are the party of socialism and welfare. The GOP appeals to undecided voters and businessmen who hire illegals. Therefore they are the party of unAmerican businessmen, and undecided voters. The GOP derides conservatives for holding on to their values. The GOP-or-bust types spend more time appealing to the undecided voters than educating them on conservative values. And they spend more time deriding conservatives than attempting to appeal to their values.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 7:53 PM
brklpse, you shouldn't hold back. Just say what you think. ha ha there is no equivalent healthy, righteous, reasoned rant from the GOP side. They haven't got a leg to stand on. All they can say is "we wanted Mr. Milquetoast and you conservatives wouldn't compromise your values." Applying reason and righteousness to this, is like trying to eat cheerios out of a box of corn flakes.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 7:28 PM
Trucker2, after 9/11 the Democrats all learned the pledge of allegiance and spoke it together on the House steps. But it was just due to political pressure. They don't actually believe the words behind it. Similarly, Tea Party and other conservative pressure on the GOP had them voting against bamacare. It doesn't actually mean they oppose it. BTW, I challenge anyone to find the vid of that pledge event on the internet. It's been scrubbed.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 7:21 PM
word!

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:26 PM
The third choice is to gut the executioner and install someone who would rather drink a beer while planning massive deregulation and disassembly of the executioner's block.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:17 PM
In Darby's post, how is it not about - I, me, my? It's his vote. Are you suggesting he just turn his vote over to someone else? This is not the Soviet Union.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:06 PM
You make my point succinctly.

You Can't Keep a Good Myth Down

seankraft Wrote: Oct 02, 2014 6:02 PM
Yup. You've got 2 issue GOP candidates. 1 issue GOP candidates. And then you've got "Not Hillary" candidates which amounts to -1 issue candidates.