Let me translate Krystal Ball's proposal for you: We Democrats will consider thinking about thinking about reducing the number of abortions once you anti-baby killers increase the size of government for the benefit of those who vote Democrat.
Ball is speaking to guest Jonathan Last, author of the recently-released hit book titled, What to Expect When No One's Expecting: America's Coming Demographic Disaster.
And, oh yes Mrs. Ball, keep up that 'Lean Forward" middle-class MSNBC "workin' man" communication strategy with stuttered elitist verbiage such as "preponderance of abortions":
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago