"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
“…or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" They should have turned the question back on her saying that it made so much difference to this administration that they had to spend two weeks lying about it and throw a man in jail without a trial. So Madam Secretary, what difference does it make and why were you so intent on covering up one possible reason while promoting another motive? If the motives are so complex then why did the UN Ambassador and the President seem to have it figured out within hours of the attacks and scoff at any other explination?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago