How does a government, any government, have the nerve to take more than %5 of anyone’s income? Tax rates should be based on what the lowest earners can afford, not what the highest can. Look at the numbers for France, half its workers make less than 19,000 Euros a year so, in essence, they purchased their own poverty with social programs. The real shame is I have to watch the same thing occur here in the US like a train wreck in slow motion. The voting booth has become like one of those toy steering wheels where you just pretend to be in control.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago