I read some of the comments here from the bile spewing Christian haters and I wonder, why so much vitriol? There are no laws requiring you to go to church, no mandates to pray, no Christian affiliations needed to go to work, start a business, vote or own property. If you are an atheist or simply hate Christians for the sake of it you can live a life free from religion with perfect ease and find plenty of like-minded company. Christian haters like some posting on this site, however, seek out confrontation, imagine oppression, fantasize about a modern inquisition and put themselves in the way of Christians. Why go out of your way to find the small pockets of faith left in America and attack it? On the surface it's juvenile, immature and an indication of a small minded, self hating busy body starved for attention. Below the surface I wonder if these haters are resisting a call from God?
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago