President Obama officially repeated the liberal idea that staying at home to raise children isn't real "work," and tried to portray himself and Michelle Obama as victims who couldn't "afford the luxury" of Michelle Obama not "working," when their daughters were born, before all of the Hilary Rosen news broke. Obama took an indirect shot at Ann Romney last week when he spoke at the White House Forum on Women.
- Media’s take on poverty issues exposes the dishonesty of the press Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- White House slams Hamas’ “barbaric” kidnapping, cease-fire violations Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals; Update: Two separate bills Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 3 hours ago