It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
So will I ! The average 47%er will never take the time to even educate themselves on how to form a corporation- and take advantage of the great benefits of having a corp. So the best they can do is join a Union (and run a corporation out of business), or work for McDonald's, or go on welfare....what do you think that the average 47%er will do...I have a Bridge to sell you if you think they will even spend bus fare to the public library to even look up what a corporation does!
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago