Last week we were given a photo op about the "security" of the border from Senators John McCain and Chuck Schumer as they stood in front of the border fence near Nogales, Arizona and watched as a woman entered the country illegally right in front of them. As Allahpundit said at the time, McCain was in "pretend border-hawk mode to lay the groundwork for the big immigration debate in the Senate next month. This bill’s not going to pass if Republican voters become convinced that the GOP caucus is selling them out on border improvements in the name...
Oh yeah, steps with handrails but, where are the wheelchair accessible ramps?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago