This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
If the unions were really concerned about the welfare of workers, they'd be demonstrating in Pakistan and Bangladesh about working conditions for their international "brothers and sisters." But of course, American unions don't care about the brown-skinned peoples of the world (or in America either). Note how the teacher's unions are always putting themselves and their interests ahead of the needs and interests of inner-city children - mostly poverty stricken Blacks and Hispanics. There's some love from the Workers' International for ya...
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago