This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
If the unions were really concerned about the welfare of workers, they'd be demonstrating in Pakistan and Bangladesh about working conditions for their international "brothers and sisters." But of course, American unions don't care about the brown-skinned peoples of the world (or in America either). Note how the teacher's unions are always putting themselves and their interests ahead of the needs and interests of inner-city children - mostly poverty stricken Blacks and Hispanics. There's some love from the Workers' International for ya...
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago